CoinPeople.com

armysgti    0

Looking to Trade Aafes POGS. I am trying to put together 3 sets for my daughters and I have plenty of trade material... 1stprinting.jpgTray of Pogs.jpgpogs older versions.jpgIraq Money POGS.jpgPOG Collection.jpg

Capt-AWACS    0

darn, as I told another collector on this site, I literally had scores of them and they became play fodder for my kids and whatnot. I'll look around as I am moving in about 5 months and will be cleaning a bunch of stuff out. I know I have more stored away. Just ping me and ask.

darn, as I told another collector on this site, I literally had scores of them and they became play fodder for my kids and whatnot. I'll look around as I am moving in about 5 months and will be cleaning a bunch of stuff out. I know I have more stored away. Just ping me and ask.

Same. POGS is how I learned self-discipline with money as a kid. I remember collecting them voraciously as my classmates did then saw nobody care after a few weeks. All that money (a couple dozen dollars) down the drain :( but it's made me a very frugal buyer since then!

armysgti    0

Regarding the POGS, I am in Reference to the AAFES POGS !!! These are the POGS issued to our service members serving in COMBAT environments. Thanks ...

armysgti    0

New site for those looking to trade Pogs , AAFES POGS.... Check on Facebook. More collectors are looking at the MPC aspect of the coins.

armysgti    0

A great way to complete that collection of AAFES POGS. 497 different POGS comprised of 15 different printings, 40 sets ..  Contact me if interested. Don't pay those ebay Prices.

1st printing 5 10 25 cents.jpg

2E5 3G5 and 6D5.jpg

pogs older versions.jpg