CoinPeople.com
armysgti

Hello Again, Hello ... from APG Md.

armysgti    0

New to the site and looking for other that maybe interested in AAFES POGS... Sort of like an MPC...

aafespogs15 10c.jpg

Art1.2    0

Welcome hope you enjoy it here. I don't remember who but we had a few folks who collected POGS.

I played with pogs as a kid but didn't know about those! Welcome to Coinpeople!

armysgti    0

Thank you for such a warm reception... Hoping I may find a handful of folks that may collect those aafes pogs. There is something there for everyone.

Art1.2    0

We have a few members who were really into the POGS but have been inactive for a while. I'll contact a few and see if they'd come back and have a few conversations with you.

armysgti    0

Response to Arminius .... Thanks for the Welcome ... By Chance you are familiar with Aafes Pogs ????

Arminius    0

Response to Arminius .... Thanks for the Welcome ... By Chance you are familiar with Aafes Pogs ????

Never heard of Aafes Pogs - are these some kind of animals?

;)

armysgti    0
Arminius

AAFES POGS are coin like military pay. They were created for use at AAFES stores serving troops deployed in contingency operations. map-where-issued.jpg Though they are only issued as change downrange, they are also accepted at AAFES stores worldwide. They have become quite the collector item. POGS were made from 2001 thru 2011. 15 different printings. 497 different POGS.. Something for everyone ...

Tracy