CoinPeople.com

Hi y'all from the US South!

Hello and welcome to CoinPeople. Tell us a bit about what you collect?

Hi. In the past, started with world coins (especially German states, Indian states, Chinese provincial, the more obscure the better). US type, Roman & Greek ancients, tokens and the like. Nowadays mostly stack PMs and sometimes US Mint issues (I think this upcoming March of Dimes set will be good) with flipping in mind. I like the ATB Ps, and I do think they'll be very good in the future, but @ 67 years now, it better start pretty soon!

How about yourself?

I collect a lot of different things but my main efforts are Roosevelt Dimes and Jefferson Nickels - Proof & Circulation issues bot PCGS and NGC Registry Sets. BUT I usually pickup whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. I do have US modern issues from circulation and US type sets as well.

I collect a lot of different things but my main efforts are Roosevelt Dimes and Jefferson Nickels - Proof & Circulation issues bot PCGS and NGC Registry Sets. BUT I usually pickup whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. I do have US modern issues from circulation and US type sets as well.

I like your Canadian Victoria dime love token. The one with the initials under the crown on reverse.

I like your Canadian Victoria dime love token. The one with the initials under the crown on reverse.

Thanks. I had a number of nice love tokens. Had a bracelet made of them for my wife. It has somehow gone astray unfortunately.