CoinPeople.com

Canada 1978 Queen elizabeth II dollar silver coin with natural original shade

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and I have just brought a piece of the Canada 1978 Queen elizabeth II dollar silver coin which is large enough.It comes with natural original shade on the surface and shining luster on both sides.

However,the coin is in brilliant uncirculated condition which was brought by me at those eldely dealers within the territory of my place in my country and I can search for so many difference coins with natural original shade to be honest with you.

The dealer shops are small as the storeroom in my house and their pieces are special and unusual to put up for sale right now.I would apprieiciate for you as usual.Please check the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

1395.jpg

1396.jpg

This issue does usually come in BU - the capsule and packaging material was pretty inert. It does look like your piece may had been stored in a cabinet as there appears to be signs of handling / light wear from friction.