CoinPeople.com

Australia 1963 Queen elizabeth II florin silver coin with golden toning surface

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and I have just brought a piece of the Australia 1963 Queen elizabeth II florin silver coin with golden toning surface.It comes with the beautiful golden toning surface with shining luster on both sides.

However,the coin is in brilliant uncirculated condition which was brought by me at those eldely dealers within the territory of my place in my country and I can search for so many difference coins with beautiful toning surface to be honest with you.

The dealer shops are small as the storeroom in my house and their pieces are special and unusual to put up for sale right now.I would apprieiciate for you as usual.Please check the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

1375.jpg

1376.jpg

I like the reverse on this coin, a lot. The animals, Kangaroo and Emu - I believe, holding the crest is an especially pleasing design.

I can understand for the reason that you like so much right on the reverse side position of the coin because there are no bad marks can be seen on the surface compares with plenty of the bad marks appeareance on obverse side position which is clearly to be seen on the surface of couse it is not a perfect condition for it to be honest with you right now there.Thank you