CoinPeople.com

New zealand 1981 Queen elizabeth II 20 cents coin with extra variety on obverse?

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and here is a piece of the New zealand 1981 Queen elizabeth II 20 cents coin with extra variety on obverse.The coin is with extra variety on obverse which has the extra double die at the back of the hair on the statue right on obverse side position and the piece has no toning,no black spots and no scatches on the surface.I would think it is constant variety and appears on similar pieces to be honest with you and the coin is in brilliant uncirculated condition.The opinion is require by me as usual.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

1277.jpg

1278.jpg

It does appear to have some "doubling" around the face. Could be die-doubling. Very nice coin!.

My dear friend for above coin on the scans which are showing the die doubling at the back of the hair on the surface but I do not notice there is another die doubling appears right on the face to be honest with you there.Thank you