CoinPeople.com

Ugly Coin Competition 2014 Round 2 Voting Is Open!

ikaros

Round One is in the books, and my condolences to all the winners! :D We've had some close ones, some blowouts, and a couple ties, but that's all in the past now as we move on to the next round...

Round Two voting is now open!

Thanks so much; this past week was troublesome due to what I've been calling the Martian Death Flu -- I survived it, but only after missing three days of work, and I'm still coughing like I did when I was a smoker. This too shall pass, but it's doggoned annoying...

Thanks so much; this past week was troublesome due to what I've been calling the Martian Death Flu -- I survived it, but only after missing three days of work, and I'm still coughing like I did when I was a smoker. This too shall pass, but it's doggoned annoying...

Hope you recover quickly. You can't be too careful these days with all the "strange" diseases floating around.

Hope you recover quickly. You can't be too careful these days with all the "strange" diseases floating around.

Yeah, the worst of it has passed. It coincided with the weather going wonky... which is weird since the weather is even wonkier this week.

Digression: I'm a Skywarn volunteer spotter for the National Weather Service, so I pay attention to things like the tornado-spitting system that charged through Ohio on Wednesday. Now, while I'm not so insane that I want to see a tornado up close and personal, I do rather enjoy extreme weather.

However, when a system that has every symbol on the radar short of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse approaches, and the alert sirens are going off, and it just dissolves when it hits the county line and we get a five minute sprinkling of rain and a five-degree temperature drop... that's just frustrating. Safer than the alternative, but frustrating.

Just a reminder that voting is going to end Monday night -- if you haven't voted yet and you want to, you better oughta soon!

And don't forget, "A vote for Art is a vote for Art". Thank you. :art: