CoinPeople.com

Canadian Nickels

I'm wanting to fill some spaces in my Canadian nickel book. I'd like to purchase these but am willing to trade for them if that if better for you.

1942 Tombac

1951 Commem

1953 NSF

2000 non P

2006P

2006 RCM logo

Thanks

I can help you here - the earlies I will have to dig for, but the late dates are all in a great big bag that I eventually sell off to my mother in law to take back to her homeland.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been searching rolls much these days but when I do the Canadian finds are almost zero. Thanks.

I would think you would find snowbird's coins down there in FL.

I used to find a lot but from the general feelings at eh local coin club, which doubles attendance when the Canadians come to town, many folks are just using US coins or debit cards for their purchases.

Went through $10 in nickels this afternoon. Found nothing I need and nothing at all from Canada.

Did a roll of dimes this morning. Found one that I needed in one of my Roosevelt folders. No silver. No Canadian. No post 2007s.

Been looking at some lots on ebay and such. I think I'll just leave this ad up and see if it produces anything while I keep searching rolls and hoping to find some Canadian coins in them. I do appreciate the comments and any help that anyone can give.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Make me an irresistible offer for an old and almost complete Whitman folder "Canadian Nickel Collection 1922 to date" ( that means 1960!) with only 2 empty holes: 1925 and 1926 far 6. Note: The 1947dot wasn't known as variant at that time: Whitman has only 2 holes for 1947: simple and maple leaf). The coins are in average circulated condition, if you are interested for pictures simply wrote me a message here or on facebook.

Make me an irresistible offer for an old and almost complete Whitman folder "Canadian Nickel Collection 1922 to date" ( that means 1960!) with only 2 empty holes: 1925 and 1926 far 6. Note: The 1947dot wasn't known as variant at that time: Whitman has only 2 holes for 1947: simple and maple leaf). The coins are in average circulated condition, if you are interested for pictures simply wrote me a message here or on facebook.

PM sent.

• 1 month later...