Results from WWCC auction

bobh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...I also won that ugly old yefimok, but, I do not know if you guys are interested in that type of coins...

That horseman doesn't look very happy at all!... :) Thank you very much for showing all these coins you got from this auction BKB and IgorS! In color they look so much more desirable. I e-mailed my bids, but never got a confirmation that they were accepted. May be I should have not e-mailed, but send a hard copy? In any case it looks like they all went way higher, but if anyone can let me know the results for these (or at least some of these) lots I'd appreciate that greatly: (228 and 229 - I already know, thank you Sigi); 236; 238; 273; 311; 323; 338; 343 (Denga 1794); 350; 351; 355; 354; 360; 380; 382; 409; 441; 487; 535. Look forward to seeing more coins including won by Rarenum.

I wonder what happened to that phenomenal looking Elisabethan copper 5 kopecks? Did anyone get to see that coin in person?

Brekke had bought this very coin from WWCC around 1990 outbidding me. It appeared again in 1993 at the Brekke collection sale (#1233), where I was outbidden again. Now I tried the 3rd time - again in vain.

Maybe we'll meet again :crazy: ?

Sigi

-

Brekke had bought this very coin from WWCC around 1990 outbidding me. It appeared again in 1993 at the Brekke collection sale (#1233), where I was outbidden again. Now I tried the 3rd time - again in vain.

Sigi

-

Hope you get it next time!

I have a feeling that the pictures in the catalog do not do it justice. Is it as nice as that Markov coin that sold a few years back?

Sigi

-

I was underbidder

Rarenum

I do not know why I cannot upload anything anymore after uploading previous file (460K) in previous post. File of reverse is only 460K and system says to me "maximum single file upload is 30MB"? This does not make any sense. Anyone knows what to do? Is there a lifetiume limit for uploading on this forum?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Figured it out on my own. There is a maximum limit of 30 MB of upload files per person on this forum. This SUCKS! I had to delete some of my previous fotos in order to clean out my uploading ability. Anyways here is reverse of lot 395.

Nice coins! I assume you will be grading them. Let us know how it comes out. I think they will do well.

Why should that nice coin be imprisoned in a slab!

Sigi

-

Slab would be good to sell a coin,collectors and dealers trust to third party grading .Dealers from Russia start paying top prices for high MS in plastic .Personally I don't like the slabs for collection.

Rarenum

Why should that nice coin be imprisoned in a slab!

Sigi

-

well. I love my coins but hate to loose money. knowing that one day I will sell them I am forced to slab them. just a provenance of being purchased from WWCC might be not good enough to even get my money back unless coins are slabbed in high MS.