CoinPeople.com

Hello There

I just wanted to introduce myself....My name is Cheryl, and although I am personally not a collector I am the wife of one. You all know him well as BobbyCoin. He signed me up for this forum because I spend alot of time on the internet as we both work for an internet provider and I always have a lot of time on my hand and I get bored. He is always talking about this forum and he is always on here. I think everyone here is really nice, with what he tells me and I really commend you all for getting on the band wagon and helping with the Katrina Relief Fund. I feel as I already know some of you as I get mail almost everyday from one of you....LOL! Anyways....thank you for being so good to Bobby :ninja: And perhaps I will come back from time to time.

Ladies and Gentleman of Coinpeople...

I give you: Lady Ninja :ninja: (SugarCheryl)

I think she will dig the Asylum... just waiting for akdrv to open the door ;)

Welcome babe, you'll like it.

[Man! Bunny beat me to the first reply]

-Bobby

;) Thank You Thank You for all the welcomes.....being Mrs. Coin does have its advantages....I have learned quite alot about coins and eachs heritage.....and the disadvantages are that he brings his coins out and spreads them all over the place....playing ;) J/K Babe :ninja:

and the disadvantages are that he brings his coins out and spreads them all over the place....playing  ;)  J/K Babe  :ninja:

Aren't you glad he collects coins? Imagine what your place would look like if Bobby collected vintage cars or machinery ... ;)

Errm, Palmdale - if that is Palmdale in Southern CA, I know your area. Been there a lot of times ... friends of mine live a little further south. Anyway, welcome to this place!

Christian

Aren't you glad he collects coins? Imagine what your place would look like if Bobby collected vintage cars or machinery ...  ;)

Errm, Palmdale - if that is Palmdale in Southern CA, I know your area. Been there a lot of times ... friends of mine live a little further south. Anyway, welcome to this place!

Christian

Thank you Christian....and yes that is the Palmdale that you speak of. The White Trash Capital of the World. :ninja:

Cute baby, btw... My sister-in-law is pregnant (I say knocked-up sometimes to pick at my wife) and she is due late December with a girl.  I finally get to be "Uncle Robert."

-Robert

Oh Congratulations....they are a handful, but they sure are fun! fam11.gif

Cute baby, btw... My sister-in-law is pregnant (I say knocked-up sometimes to pick at my wife) and she is due late December with a girl.  I finally get to be "Uncle Robert."

-Robert

Hehe, thats funny when my sister had her baby, about a year before ours, I was so excited about being Uncle Bobby :ninja:

-Bobby

Archived