CoinPeople.com

Hello

Hi every1

I am Adit from Jalandhar, PB, India. I love collecting coins and I have more than 723 of them ( without including similiar coins ). Hopefully I will have more one day. Sole reason I joined is that there is no freaking coin shop in my city or anyone I know who collects coins. I have to buy online and pay f***ing shipping.

:diablo::swearing::diablo::swearing::diablo::swearing::diablo::swearing:

On a lighter side, I love collecting coins as you all.

Adit

Hi Adit. I don't live anywhere near India but there are still not decent coin shops in my locale. I depend almost exclusively on the internet and a few shows a year to purchase coins. Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.

• 3 months later...

Hi every1

I am Adit from Jalandhar, PB, India. I love collecting coins and I have more than 723 of them ( without including similiar coins ). Hopefully I will have more one day. Sole reason I joined is that there is no freaking coin shop in my city or anyone I know who collects coins.

Hello, Adit. The lack of a coin shop won't slow you down much. The best coins I've bought were "found in the wild" as some say. I'll bet you find some outstanding coins in the possession of people who have traveled outside India and even from municipal governments who accept coins for tolls, etc. Also people who own vending machines will often have unusual coins.

Thanks for signing in.

Ed

• 1 month later...