CoinPeople.com

new to the forum

currently I'm working on a pre decimal type set of British Empire one coin per country per decade. In the past I was attracted to copper coins, and while aquiring them decided to type set British. I have recently left the workforce, and now have time to aggressively persue this passion,(money permitting).

I have lots of time on my hands, so ya'll will probably see a lot of post from me, plan to start uploading pictures of a few coins in a day or two.

If I start an omnicoin account, can I link it to my coinpeople account?

Omnicoin makes posting the pics here rather easy although there is no direct link between the two sites, yet. Texas border -- that covers a lot of territory. I used to live outside San Antonio and absolutely love Texas.

I've seen the bats fly from under the bridge in Austin and from the Bat Cave between Austin and San Antonio. It's an absolutely amazing sight. There are so many that they make dark cloud like formations. Simply wonderful to see.

• 11 months later...

Nice to mett yas . I live in fort Worth , Texas. I just sold a "GRRRR.... 1902 johannes Gutenburg bronze token/medal' on Ebay. I may start collecting and or selling as I seem to be finding rarities at estate sales locally. I did not mean for this to go all out on the picture thing ..lol. I usually just use my computer for news watching of world events and gamng in battlefield 3 and 4,,,, or Oblivion. Sooo , I see I will have to put a new post elsewhere , but wanted to say Hi :yes:

Details about Johannes Gutenberg - Historical Medal Token , 1902

thanx. The presumed seal of Frederick I whom was the Holy Roman Emperor, King of Italy, King of Germany and King of Burgundy , all at once , which I believe is the four leaf clover? anyhoo , sorry if I dbl post this.......

8892936b-6274-4815-94ed-950e6f6e917d_zps

If anyone can provide some basic background , or a deduction as to it's worth ,<<snip>> , lemme know ,and Thank you for your time

20140714_143326_HDR_zpsc1u2esgs.jpg

Edited by Art1.2
advertising rules violation