CoinPeople.com

my new haul for the month

wabnoles

Hey there everyone thought I'd sharee my new purchases for the month from ebay (I get paid once a month with my job and today was payday):

1889 Guernsey 4 Doubles

1920 Ceylon 25 Cents

1293//24 (1898) Turkey 1 Kurush

1944 US 25 Cents

I will go to "a place" tomorrow and pick me up an 1870 Canadian dime too. Not exactly the Art quality haul but thats the beuty of this hobby is that you can still get cool stuff for cheap.

Hey there everyone thought I'd sharee my new purchases for the month from ebay (I get paid once a month with my job and today was payday):

1889 Guernsey 4 Doubles

1920 Ceylon 25 Cents

1293//24 (1898) Turkey 1 Kurush

1944 US 25 Cents

I will go to "a place" tomorrow and pick me up an 1870 Canadian dime too. Not exactly the Art quality haul but thats the beuty of this hobby is that you can still get cool stuff for cheap.

Sounds like a wonderful haul to me. Will you be able to share some photos of them with us?

Once I get everything I will photograph... I am actually excited because most of them (with the exception of the US quarter, which is really bought for investment/bullion purposes (and for cheap)) are all XF+