CoinPeople.com

1963 Proof Washington Quarter

jtryka

Well, after the success of my first auctions, I wanted to do more, so I looked around my office and found some more fun items to put up for bid. This second coin is a 1963 Proof Washington quarter with a light cameo on the obverse. It's not a spectacular coin, but hopefully with the generosity of the folks on these boards, it will help to make a difference in the lives devastated by Hurricane Katrina. The proceeds of this auction will go first to the American Red Cross (hopefully with matching funds from NGC Link), with any non-matching funds to the Salvation Army. I will pay for the shipping to anywhere on the planet. You can pay by check, money order, Bidpay, or Paypal (no Credit Cards, sorry). The high bid will win the coin, and that is the amount that will be donated. Thanks for donating!

Starting Bid: $0.25

Minimum Bid Increment: $0.25

Auction ends Sunday, Sept. 18 at 3:00 Central Time GMT-6:00 (bids time stamped before 3:01 will be counted!)

Hi everyone! I just found out that NGC is ending their donation match at the end of day this THURSDAY! They matched the $85 we raised with my first auctions, and there is plenty left, so rather than end these early (which would be unfair to all the bidders), I will make a donation to the Red Cross at Noon Central Time on Thursday for whatever the total of the bids are to that point, so that NGC can match those funds. Then, whatever the final total comes to, the excess will be donated next week to the Salvation Army. So bid early and bid often! :ninja:

Archived