CoinPeople.com

Why does it say '0 warning comments' next to my name but on no one else's? Did I do something wrong?

haha it sounds like you're the only one who did NOTHING wrong!

I honestly have no idea. Where are you talking about?

There are several functions on this site that aren't fully in effect. For example, the "Like This" button on each post has never worked for me.

It appears that there were some updates or such done last night and now everyone has a "warning points" indicator.

i have a 0, but im curious. How many points do we get before it is time to start looking for our paddle since we are up the creek?

I'm tempted to issue a warning to someone just to see what happens.

So I warned and restricted a member this morning. You can see their profile and note that warning points have been added.

Member = HierieBype

You must have made them mad Art.

I tried to check and see what it looked like and they no longer exist. But I was told that I wasnt authorized

You must have made them mad Art.

I tried to check and see what it looked like and they no longer exist. But I was told that I wasnt authorized

Sometimes I forget what I can see vs. what others members can see. Sorry about that.

I can't see them either, did you create and 'destroy' an account or just use someone who hasn't been on for ages?

I can't see them either, did you create and 'destroy' an account or just use someone who hasn't been on for ages?

Neither -- just a Spammer...I think once they're flagged as "SPAMMER" members can no longer access that account info.

It means you're not have been warned by forum's staff. You can see your warnings, not other memebers' ones.