CoinPeople.com

Hi Guys!

Hi guys! my name is Matt! I am 22 years old and run Lost Dutchman Rare Coins in Indianapolis. (your are prob thinking yeah great another dealer trying to sling his goods) that's not the case. I am just as big of a collector as each of you. I love early dollars draped bust, seated and trade as well as morgans. I also enjoy teaching kids (and adults) about our hobby. Just wanted to say Hi and I will try to be as much help as I can to anyone with questions on the board!

...your are prob thinking yeah great another dealer trying to sling his goods..

Yeah we are.... What ya got? :ninja:

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place for info for collectors but dont be shy with the merchandise... we have a n advertising forum for that reason. Bring on the deals!

Make yourself comfy, hope you hang around for a while. As Tiff said its always better to have more professionals around, more people to help! ;)

-Bobby

and bobby....In time my friend...I want to get to know you guys and give you guys a chance to know me before I start selling things...I have learned that its ok to sell stuff to strangers but it's more fun to sell stuff to your friends..

:ninja: I think we're going to like you!

and bobby....In time my friend...I want to get to know you guys and give you guys a chance to know me before I start selling things...I have learned that its ok to sell stuff to strangers but it's more fun to sell stuff to your friends..

You hit that on the Mark! A perfect answer.

-Bobby

when it's announced, we all can enter one or more coins in several categories. then the person whu runs it, will pick two contestants in each category and let us all vote for the one we like best. The winner gets to the next round the other one is out.

In the end there's one coin left , the overall winner.

I'm sure when it's time to enter coins, more details will be reveiled in the PCI forum

Hello and welcome to CoinPeople. The folks here are great. Lots of good friendships and sharing. Glad you decided to join in.

:ninja:

...I want to get to know you guys and give you guys a chance to know me before I start selling things...I have learned that its ok to sell stuff to strangers but it's more fun to sell stuff to your friends..

You can start setting aside any good Finn stuff that you come across. :ninja:

Welcome to our home! ;)

Archived