CoinPeople.com

Tiffibunny's Half Cent Collection...

Tiffibunny

Here's my Half Cents, not quite as many as cents.

899170.jpg

1805 Draped Bust

894704.jpg

1809 Classic Head

894463.jpg

1810 Classic Head

893317.jpg

1825 Classic Head

891749.jpg

1828 Classic Head with a beginner photo.

I still have not gotten that elusive Braided half cent yet.

Wow ... neat Half Cent collection, too :ninja:

Those things are fun, and hard to get decent ones. I'm surprised they're not more expensive, but the demand is limited as the Large Cents are more popular.

Really nice half cents everyone. I have to disagree with the statement that they're reasonably priced. When I look at them - I hit my forehead and say holy mackrel.

I was looking to do them for my typeset to start and WOW! it's pretty expensive. But I'll get over it.

:ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Prices on the half and large cents have been skyrocketing over the past year. Your collection is probably worth far more than you paid for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortuneatley I don't have any half cents and only 3 Large cents in my personal collection. But then again, being the error/variety person that I am, well, ya know, kindsa hard to cherry pick these. LOL Anyways, what I was going to say, is that I have had the luxury of viewing a a local collectors half cent set....and I tell ya....WOW!!! He is lacking one half cent if I recall correctly, and the rest of his half cents are all XF to UNC. A jaw dropper to say the least! Was a VERY impressive collectoin though I must admit!