CoinPeople.com

Australia 1946 King george VI shilling silver coin with missing denticles?Possible unique?Help please

First of all,I would like to say hi to all the members in this forum once again and I have not yet been logging here for sevaral months because I was busy for working,the good news is that I am free from now onward start from today.

I have just found a piece of Australia 1946 King george VI Shilling silver coin from my personal coin collection and the problem is that I have never seen anything like this before if it is an error or an unique coin ever came across by me.I have also thought of many possible types of error but none of them error is exactly same like this one and I really have no more idea of what kind of error coin is this or perhap it must be treated it as an unique piece.

There is missing denticles completely on reverse side.Beside that,there is a dot beside letter C instead of KC mintmark normally on reverse side.To be honest and for sure this is the first time that I have ever seen something like this one.Unfortunely,I cannot confirm if it is considered as an unique coin or not because I am not an expert in Australia coin and that is why I need the experts to help me to identify if this is an unique coin or not and also tell me what happened to this coin during the processing.Please explain everything in detail and tell me if thing happened like this one is common or rare on any other foreign coins outside there,you can give me your personal opinion for it.Another thing is what it is worth if it is an unique coin and a rare piece?Please answer my question and I will apprieciate your help very much as usual.I will always share interesting things with all of you if I discovered something new.Please refer to the scans below and see carefully and let me know what you think.The last thing I want to say is I will get back to you as soon as possible after your reply to me,hope to hear from you.Please check it out and let me know what you think.Thank you.

336.jpg

337.jpg

341.jpg

Likely filled die. A minor and relatively common type of error.

I never thought that filled die is considered as an error and it is not really common to see thing like this right on other coins to me.I thought it was something to do with weak striked before you tell me it is a filled die error.I think you are right about it because I am not an expert on the error coins especially the foreign error coins and I have to fully agree with you.Thank you for your comment and I apprieciate it.