CoinPeople.com

Malaysia 1988 Parlimen house 50 sen coin with off centre error.Very interesting

I want to show every member in this forum that I have a Malaysia 1988 Parlimen house 50 sen coin with off centre error which belongs to me.Obviously,there are off centre images in very large form on both sides of the coin and part of the building is missing on obverse side,it is a serious major error coin and this error is in the recognised error coin lists on the website.Beside that,it is a new discovery on the Malaysia old coin and also an interesting error to some members who really like to collect error coins so much for sure and this is not an intentionally made error coin but a real error coin if I am not wrong about it.

This is the biggest size and the last Malaysia 50 sen error coin from my collection and hope you enjoy to look at it as much as you can just like me.

Please give me your personal opinion for the value of this coin and tell me if this error coin is rare or not.Check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think of it.Thank you.

208.jpg

209.jpg