CoinPeople.com

HENRY II IDENTIFICATION

Hi all this is my first time on here and am wondering if anyone can help me identify the mint and moneyer on this henry II teaby penny,any help will be greatly appreciated.

ps hope the picture is viewable as i had trouble uploading it.

thanks

ABCD0005.JPG

hi again ye old collector,ive taken a better photo via my other camera but it wont let me upload it as its to big,can you tell me if there is another way of either making it smaller or if its possible to send it direct to your email address?? thanks again

hi yet again ye old collector,im just trying to upload the photo another way though the original pic is a bit clearer,if this is no better perhap i could email it direct to you if im actually allowed to do that,many thanks againfabpic1.JPG

It is too small and out of focus for me to see.

Do feel free to email me if you so wish or you can upload your picture to a site like TinyPic or Photobucket and then post them here.

he again ye old collector,thanks for taking the time yet again and sorry it didnt come out to well,my email address is

if you drop me a line i will forward the better pic that way,thanks again