CoinPeople.com

New Sample Slab website.

acan451

Hi everyone

I am very excited to tell you all that I have just opened my first website, With the sole purpoes of learning and sharing information about sample slabs.

This is NOT a coin form, just a place for sample slab collectors to learn and soon even be able to help each other.

The website will be a place that I will now be posting all my sample slab articles. I have been working very hard to build enough information in my sample slab articles, to create an archive, a place to read older articles you may need for information that may be of help to you with your sample slabs.

The hobby has been growing so fast I can hardly keep up with it. As I have been saying for a wile now,samples are selling for fare more than ever before. I have just seen some sell for $200.00 to over $300.00 and the rest are not only selling for higher prices, but selling at a very fast rate.

I hope this website will be of help to you, also help with answers you may have. It has just opened and I will admit it is still in the beginnings stages, I am learning just how much work there is to running a website, as well as writing articles. So as I learn more the website will grow, with information for the

sample slab collector.

Please let me know what you think, and remember, I am very new at this website stuff, so please be kind LOL.

Here is a link to my new website

All the very best

Alan

http://samplecoinslabs.com/index.html/2012/03/05/sample-slab-values-what-you-can-expect/

Alan,,

At a quick glance the site looks terrific. I like everything I've seen so far. Great job on the Kennedy Sample wallpaper by the way. :bthumbsup: