CoinPeople.com

Art's Ebay Auctions

Art1.2

I have some banknotes up on Ebay and I'll be adding some coins during the week. Mostly 2€ Commems right now but probably a few others later in the week. Have a look. (Don't forget to bid. Bid high and bid often.).

here

I just added a 2005 Don Quixote Commemorative 2€ and I'll be adding a few more 2€ commemoratives over the next day or so. Take a look. They're a real bargain and great coins.

The banknotes that I currently have on ebay have 4 days left. After that I'll not be listing them again. I'll probably take them to the local coin club show and give some to whatever kids are floating around the floor. Then they go back into the banknote box for some undetermined amount of time (if any are left). So take a look and bid them up bigtime.

Also a nice selection of 2€ Commemoratives running right now. More will be listed next week.

Some banknotes ending today. Just added some 2€ commemoratives. They're great coins and selling (from my auctions) for just about conversion value. Sold some for $3.49 and some for $3.99. I think 2€ = 2.65US.

Banknotes are all sold or the listing expired. Maybe I'll ebay some more of them after the local coin show thing is over. Still have some nice 2€ Commems on the bay.

Archived