CoinPeople.com

Old English 1768 Georgivs III Colonial 1/2 Guinea Token

acan451

Hello

I am very new to this type coin so I took a chance on this coin, There where so many being sold at the same time

and there where so many bids that I think it got missed. I have bought several coins when this kind of bidding is going on as they just got missed. and I was able to win them.

What I would like to know , did I pay much just under $3.00 and would like to know if my investment was worth the price.

I would also like to know if anyone can tell me the value as well. as I will be selling it.

Thanks so very much in advance

Alan

2513.jpg2513r.jpg

They're generally made much later (into the 20th century) and relatively common. You paid a fair price but it's not really something you'd make a profit on unless you had a scarce variant, i.e. one with advertising in place of the usual legends.

Hello

I am very new to this type coin so I took a chance on this coin, There where so many being sold at the same time

and there where so many bids that I think it got missed. I have bought several coins when this kind of bidding is going on as they just got missed. and I was able to win them.

What I would like to know , did I pay much just under $3.00 and would like to know if my investment was worth the price.

I would also like to know if anyone can tell me the value as well. as I will be selling it.

Thanks so very much in advance

Alan

2513.jpg2513r.jpg

It is a brass gaming token actually manufactured in the 19C.They are very common and cost less than £ at coin fairs...I have sold a few for 99p on Ebay.You can't really get ripped off for $3 :)

Archived