CoinPeople.com

Art is retiring his id. Get in on the fun.

I dunno, it's hard to improve on the simplicity of 'Art'. I have to think longer about this. I was leaning toward the Latin "Ars", but that has other issues, mostly involving being too near to a certain British slang term. :)

Only 125 posts to go and Art, as a posting id that is, will be retired. Now to this contest.

I have not been able to decide on a winner yet. I'm leaning toward:

Count da'Monie (Dave's entry)

or

Art1.2 (Dockwalliper's entry)

I think I'll post a poll and let you all decide.

So. I have put the tie entries up for a vote. Duplicate (well not really duplicate) prizes will be awarded. Send your mailing info and I'll get them off in the mail sometime soom. That's Doc and Dave. (I'll check as I should actuallly have both addresses already. --- Ah! Heckfoo send them anyway. :grin:)

Thank you all for your entries and a special thanks to our winners.

Only 125 posts to go and Art, as a posting id that is, will be retired. Now to this contest.

I have not been able to decide on a winner yet. I'm leaning toward:

Count da'Monie (Dave's entry)

or

Art1.2 (Dockwalliper's entry)

I think I'll post a poll and let you all decide.

125 posts to go is wrong. Either bad math or I lost a bunch of posts overnight. Aw Well!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for their help in choosing a new id. I have mailed the prizes to the winners this afternoon. So when my new id (now Art2) gets to 56789 or maybe 45678 posts they'll be another contest like this. :bthumbsup::bthumbsup::bthumbsup:

• 11 months later...

so which won?

Thanks to everyone for their help in choosing a new id. I have mailed the prizes to the winners this afternoon. So when my new id (now Art2) gets to 56789 or maybe 45678 posts they'll be another contest like this. :bthumbsup::bthumbsup::bthumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...