CoinPeople.com
Art

Art is retiring his id. Get in on the fun.

I dunno, it's hard to improve on the simplicity of 'Art'. I have to think longer about this. I was leaning toward the Latin "Ars", but that has other issues, mostly involving being too near to a certain British slang term. :)

I found this clip art online - How about "Coin King"? Or you could get all Artsy and misspell it as Koin King. Ooh! - and then you could say "it's good to be the king" from the movie twice alluded to already.

Link to coin king art

Many good suggestions so far.

Only 125 posts to go and Art, as a posting id that is, will be retired. Now to this contest.

I have not been able to decide on a winner yet. I'm leaning toward:

Count da'Monie (Dave's entry)

or

Art1.2 (Dockwalliper's entry)

I think I'll post a poll and let you all decide.

So. I have put the tie entries up for a vote. Duplicate (well not really duplicate) prizes will be awarded. Send your mailing info and I'll get them off in the mail sometime soom. That's Doc and Dave. (I'll check as I should actuallly have both addresses already. --- Ah! Heckfoo send them anyway. :grin:)

Thank you all for your entries and a special thanks to our winners.

Only 125 posts to go and Art, as a posting id that is, will be retired. Now to this contest.

I have not been able to decide on a winner yet. I'm leaning toward:

Count da'Monie (Dave's entry)

or

Art1.2 (Dockwalliper's entry)

I think I'll post a poll and let you all decide.

125 posts to go is wrong. Either bad math or I lost a bunch of posts overnight. Aw Well!

Thanks to everyone for their help in choosing a new id. I have mailed the prizes to the winners this afternoon. So when my new id (now Art2) gets to 56789 or maybe 45678 posts they'll be another contest like this. :bthumbsup::bthumbsup::bthumbsup:

so which won?

Thanks to everyone for their help in choosing a new id. I have mailed the prizes to the winners this afternoon. So when my new id (now Art2) gets to 56789 or maybe 45678 posts they'll be another contest like this. :bthumbsup::bthumbsup::bthumbsup:

Thanks. He's just fine.