CoinPeople.com

Banivechi

Tiffibunny

Awesome, I traded a Churchill crown for a Romanian 500 Lei from 1944.  My daughter received this coin from Romania today and is very very happy, she loves large sized silver coins.  Thank you very much, hope for future trades soon.

Sent me some unsolicited coins that I had mentioned I liked. If the opportunity arises, will definitely do trades with!

I've bought some Romanian coins from him, they were just excellent and in better condition than i taught! Very serious seller, would recommend him to everybody!!!

Jose

Again some great coins from Mircea!! Generous fellow! :ninja:

Mircea had a contest/giveaway with several 1966 Romanian coins. I was the lucky guy to win them.

Today they arrived, very neat and well packed, but Mircea also added several 1966 Romania banknotes in the package as well ;) ;)

As Sir Sisu said: very generous fellow :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Won banivechi's contest, and just got my prize. :lol: And not only that, he added some nifty Romanian coins that I did not have yet. On top of that, he picked some coin related stamps (about the new lei and bani coins) for the postage.

Thanks a lot, that is much appreciated! :ninja:

Christian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...