CoinPeople.com

camera Nikon d3000

one-kuna

Could some PLEASE give me a hand, how to activate the view/image on display screen of Nikon D3000?

I just started with this camera and I can take one pic by one, however there is a display screen and view of subject should stay on before a shot, but somehow I do not know what should I press to activate this screen, tried most buttons..Thank you on advance :bhyper:

Could some PLEASE give me a hand, how to activate the view/image on display screen of Nikon D3000?

I just started with this camera and I can take one pic by one, however there is a display screen and view of subject should stay on before a shot, but somehow I do not know what should I press to activate this screen, tried most buttons..Thank you on advance :bhyper:

I don't use the D3000 but I downloaded the Nikon manual and checked it out. Does not appear to have "live view". That's the feature that allows you to use the lcd screen instead of the viewfinder when focusing and arranging an image. The display can be used for display of the cameras settings and such and to display images that have been taken - playback.

If this doesn't match what you think is correct, I'll be glad to ask a few Nikon experts about it for you.

I don't use the D3000 but I downloaded the Nikon manual and checked it out. Does not appear to have "live view". That's the feature that allows you to use the lcd screen instead of the viewfinder when focusing and arranging an image. The display can be used for display of the cameras settings and such and to display images that have been taken - playback.

If this doesn't match what you think is correct, I'll be glad to ask a few Nikon experts about it for you.

Thank you so much for your reply. I thought I purchased a camera for this kind of money (!)with lcd screen enable to focus and arrange an image. Do you know which model starting from low price will carry that feature?

Again I thought that five hundreds $ camera must have it :(

Thank you so much for your reply. I thought I purchased a camera for this kind of money (!)with lcd screen enable to focus and arrange an image. Do you know which model starting from low price will carry that feature?

Again I thought that five hundreds $ camera must have it :(

In that line the D3100 has "live view". It's an updated version of the D3000. It's short a few key features that may or may not be important to you - like mirror lockup. There's also the D5000 which is a little more than the 3100 and has even more features.

In that line the D3100 has "live view". It's an updated version of the D3000. It's short a few key features that may or may not be important to you - like mirror lockup. There's also the D5000 which is a little more than the 3100 and has even more features.

Thanks again for you help, I will do trade from D3000 to D3100 or D5000 with some losses of course :)

Archived