CoinPeople.com

Upcoming MAJOR OmniCoin and CoinPeople upgrades

akdrv

Nice speed improvements. Two things I've noticed:

1. The Omnicoin icon on the main page (4 random images) no longer refreshes the page in the latest version of Firefox.

2. Several of the descriptions on my medals didn't copy over. Might be because of embedded umlauts and tildes and such.

Thanks for all the hard work over the years. Omnicoin and CoinPeople are by far my favorite two coin sites on the web!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anton,

When logged in, I used to be able to do a `sort' of the coins in my collection by country ( ie. sift the collection for coins of a specified country only). i don't seem to be able to do this now. The `sort' by country function merely places items in country alphabetic order without option to single out a country. Am I doing something wrong?

Ian, you can still filter by country on the public collection page.

I'll see if we can add the same filter on "My Collection" page as well.

Thanks Anton. It's a VERY useful function.

• 1 month later...

That function is still missing. I really like all the approvements on the OmniCoin site (congratulations for the extremely good result), but I still miss the country filter on "My collection".

Without that function it is indeed difficult to edit or delete coins, but also to look if you're not posting some coins twice.

I have recently changed my email provider because my address was hyjacked and hotmail were of no help. I've tried to add the new address but, being a bit thick. can't find anywhere to do it??? Can you take me by the hand and lead me into the light? :ninja: Please!

• 3 months later...

I like all the new options in Fast Reply but I look forward to the old look (with new features)> I also am not a fan of some of the info featured with our avatars.. thanks for all the hard work anton!

CoinPeople forum software was upgraded today. I will be fixing cosmetics, logos, banners etc tomorrow.

Let me know if you find anything not working as expected.

Wow! It looks fantastic! Thanks!

I get a page full of red 'x' s wherever there's an image thingie to be loaded. For example, above the reply box i'm typing in There are 28~ boxes that contain red 'x's with words or just the 'x'; words like redo, undo, help, increase editor size, decrease.....

You get the idea. Very disturbing.

Archived