CoinPeople.com

Lincolns...

Tiffibunny

There's a new book out about Lincoln varieties. Here's a link to info about it.

No link. Here's the info.

Looking Through Lincoln Cents - Chronology of a Series

Charles D. Daughtrey

An amazing, detailed book about Lincoln cent varieties. Explains what to look for, how to look for them, and which varieties are merely common. Spiral, Paperback.

340 Pages. Size: 5.5x8.5x4.5

2nd Edition. July 2005

Retail: $ 24.95 (Spiral)

Retail: $ 16.95 (Paperback)

150_10080.2.jpg

By the way, Chuck is the guy who has the coppercoins.com website. It's a very nice site and deep in Lincoln cent stuff.

• 3 months later...
There's a new book out about Lincoln varieties. Here's a link to info about it.

No link. Here's the info.

Looking Through Lincoln Cents - Chronology of a Series

Charles D. Daughtrey

An amazing, detailed book about Lincoln cent varieties. Explains what to look for, how to look for them, and which varieties are merely common. Spiral, Paperback.

340 Pages. Size: 5.5x8.5x4.5

2nd Edition. July 2005

Retail: $ 24.95 (Spiral)

Retail: $ 16.95 (Paperback)

150_10080.2.jpg

I just ordered that and The Complete Lincoln Cent Encyclopedia by Shane M. Anderson.

Let me know how CD's book is. I have thought about picking it up. His webiste is awesome and he is incredibly knowledgeable about Lincolns.

Will do. i ordered the spiralbound version, just cuz I have a feeling I'll use it a lot. :ninja:

Let me know how CD's book is. I have thought about picking it up. His webiste is awesome and he is incredibly knowledgeable about Lincolns.

I got it today, so hopefully I'll get to look at it tonight and let you know. It looks nice.

Stu, this book is great. Starts out explaining die varieties, Die making process, explanation of different types of doubling w/pics, then grading w/case studies, explains attribution, then it goes through each year telling you what you can find for that year w/pics. I'll probably use it more than my redbook.

Buy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just ordered that and The Complete Lincoln Cent Encyclopedia by Shane M. Anderson.

Erica bought me that book for Christmas :ninja: Haven't had a chance to use it yet but I'm sure it will be used quite a bit.

Archived