CoinPeople.com

Popular Coin Idol or Popular Banknote Idol

Art

Should we do Popular Coin Idol or Popular Banknote Idol  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer and will you participate?

• Popular Coin Idol
    • Popular Banknote Idol
    • I'll particpate in either
    • I'll do PCI only - no banknotes
    • I'll do PBI only - no coins

We're going to get one of these super contests going again in January 2010 but we'll need all the help we can get to make it a success in terms of participation. So vote for either PCI or PBI as the startup and give us any comments and ideas you have to help it be a major success in drawing folks to CoinPeople and in getting those here to participate.

I'm good for either though my notes aren't so much beauties as historical...

Maybe if we add a list of the sub-categories or show some past winners the new folks will look at them and say "well I can beat that" :ninja:

I'm good for either though my notes aren't so much beauties as historical...

I take history, rarity, condition, and beauty in consideration when I vote.

I take history, rarity, condition, and beauty in consideration when I vote.

Me too. I think we will try to make catagories that allow every division to have interesting coins and informative posts.

How many is this now, PCI-8?

Are you running it this time Art? It's no small task... :ninja:

I will do so. I know it's a biggie but I'll just dedicate some time each evening to updates and questions, etc. I think we can have a good contest. PCI2010. I don't really know the number but I'll check all of that out.

I will do so. I know it's a biggie but I'll just dedicate some time each evening to updates and questions, etc. I think we can have a good contest. PCI2010. I don't really know the number but I'll check all of that out.

I'm glad someone's taken the contest on, I always enjoyed it, I think most others did too.

I don't suppose it really matters about the number, I was just wondering how many we'd has so far that's all, I know there's been a few. PCI2010 sounds pretty cool to me though! :ninja:

Archived