CoinPeople.com

I am Shocked,I ran across this a few second's ago and I literally had to pick up my jawl off the floor?

PennyLoafer63

That's crazy but we know it happens, just didn't think people would be so brazen.

So true,and broadcast it at that.I guess I just think most people are good.Good thing i don't get paid to think.LoL

I just typed error coins in search and there it was...Brazen I'd say!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi PennyLoafer! and Hi rockdude! ;)

just passing by and saw this interesting October posts.

Yes, it is a brazen inquiry on how to "fabricate" error coins, locally we call this a "make-up" artist, someone who is always in training to make up "things" ;)

Here it is very common and one must bring a weak magnet and a 12x loupe as standard equipment in going to coin stalls. otherwise one may end up with very beautiful but not genuine coins.

Still... the posted subject was interesting and widened my horizon somewhat on these things. Thank you for pointing out the post :ninja:

Hi PennyLoafer! and Hi rockdude! ;)

just passing by and saw this interesting October posts.

Yes, it is a brazen inquiry on how to "fabricate" error coins, locally we call this a "make-up" artist, someone who is always in training to make up "things" :yes:

Here it is very common and one must bring a weak magnet and a 12x loupe as standard equipment in going to coin stalls. otherwise one may end up with very beautiful but not genuine coins.

Still... the posted subject was interesting and widened my horizon somewhat on these things. Thank you for pointing out the post ;)

I know what you mean CoinHunter.....Sad day when you have to watch for scammer's and thieve's in everything you do!

I lived in Ky for the entire first 36 year's of my life,a place where I never locked a door.left my key's in the car even in town day or night and now I wouldn't even do it there,Let alone here in Tn,and It's truly a shame!

You know it's bad when someone steal's a 30 pound concrete pig off your porch the day before Mother's Day!!!!!! True!!

It's not like it could squeal on them" :ninja:

I assume their Mother got a stolen pig for her big day! ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived