CoinPeople.com

CP 2009 Short Snorter - Revisited

sbvenman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone for the updates. I'll keep an eye out for those little beauties. I have to review the list but I think that everyone but LeSnipe has signed them. LeSnipe may not get to sign this year -- he's lately been unreachable.

• 2 weeks later...

The package of notes arrived at my house over the weekend. I haven't opened it yet. I'm still trying to find a way to get scans of each note before I return them so that we have an "album" for this year. My scanner is still on the fritz. Fear not! I'll get this worked out and get the notes in the mail back to their rightful owners.

• 2 weeks later...

Short Snorter Notes have been scanned and are displayed below. As soon as I hear from you that your notes are correct, I will mail them off to you. Please send me any updated shipping info that I might need along with your ok.

The notes are in my flickr gallery. You can get there by clicking on any note or using the link below.

CP2009 Short Snorter Gallery

Please note that for some reason my scanner continually cropped some of the notes. I tried a dozen tricks to get it to stop but these were the best images I could get. Hope everyone enjoys them. I also hope that a lot of the folks who did not participate this year will get enthused and participate in the CP 2010 Short Snorter project.

I included a note for Izzy and will send it along with a note to his wife. I sure miss the little blue guy.

Sorry for the delay. I've got to get some envelopes and stamps. I'll do my best to get them into the mail this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived