CoinPeople.com

can any one help

Eddie Fisher

DSC02594.JPGDSC02596.JPG

I have been serching for answers on this coin

THE OBVERSE HAS A CROWNED BUST FACING RIGHT: CAR11.DG.REX.HISP.NEAP , UNDER BUST .M.

THE REVERSE HAS A FLORET SURROUND AND A GOLDEN FLEECE HANGING UNDER THE DATE 1699, UNDER THE FLEECE G.XX TO THE LEFT OF THE FLECE A VERY SMALL AGA

THE COIN IS ABOUT 2.4CM

DSC02594.JPGDSC02596.JPG

I have been serching for answers on this coin

THE OBVERSE HAS A CROWNED BUST FACING RIGHT: CAR11.DG.REX.HISP.NEAP , UNDER BUST .M.

THE REVERSE HAS A FLORET SURROUND AND A GOLDEN FLEECE HANGING UNDER THE DATE 1699, UNDER THE FLEECE G.XX TO THE LEFT OF THE FLECE A VERY SMALL AGA

THE COIN IS ABOUT 2.4CM

Charles II. Last Habsberg King of Spain. (d. 1700) Drooling inbred apparently. I assume the Neap is short for Neapolis or Naples. See Kingdom of the two Sicilies and all that... I can see M denoting the Madrid mint. The golden fleece common for the Habsbergs has it's origin in the Dukes of Burgundy. What the coins is...I'm not sure! Just giving you my two cents on what I can see!

Rgds,

George

Charles II. Last Habsberg King of Spain. (d. 1700) Drooling inbred apparently. I assume the Neap is short for Neapolis or Naples. See Kingdom of the two Sicilies and all that... I can see M denoting the Madrid mint. The golden fleece common for the Habsbergs has it's origin in the Dukes of Burgundy. What the coins is...I'm not sure! Just giving you my two cents on what I can see!

Rgds,

George

Archived