CoinPeople.com

Collection worth?

First off, I knew nothing about these coins until I started looking on the internet and found very little. I found a cigar box full of 1968 Shell and Sunco President's, States and Famous Facts and Faces coins. Each is in a coin sleeve (I guess) and all look to be in very excellent condition. Are they worth much or do I just Ebay them???

First off, I knew nothing about these coins until I started looking on the internet and found very little. I found a cigar box full of 1968 Shell and Sunco President's, States and Famous Facts and Faces coins. Each is in a coin sleeve (I guess) and all look to be in very excellent condition. Are they worth much or do I just Ebay them???

Before my husband's stroke, he was an avid collector of gas station memorabilia to the point that he started vending at various gas and oil memorabilia collectors shows/conventions across the country. The Shell and Sunoco are extremely common and not worth much. I hope you get some takers on eBay because we still have 50+ but I'd be shocked if there is much interest in them. Back when my husband was still active in collector circles---which was 8 years ago---we were lucky to sell one or two per summer of going to shows and we were only getting fifty cents each.

Before my husband's stroke, he was an avid collector of gas station memorabilia to the point that he started vending at various gas and oil memorabilia collectors shows/conventions across the country. The Shell and Sunoco are extremely common and not worth much. I hope you get some takers on eBay because we still have 50+ but I'd be shocked if there is much interest in them. Back when my husband was still active in collector circles---which was 8 years ago---we were lucky to sell one or two per summer of going to shows and we were only getting fifty cents each.

Thank you so much for taking time to respond to my question. Our best to you and your husband!

Archived