CoinPeople.com

Danzig 10 Pfennig 1920 "big 10" on ebay

banivechi

Yes, if you choose DHL. Normal shipping is 4,50 euro, or 6,50 registered mail. Nothing else than official prices of the Romanian Post...

Past week one vf-xf exemplar was sold for 821 euro. The post were the same 20 euro: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...=tab%3DWatching

Yeah...I thought about doing that then decided I wouldnt bother. All my coin images are offered online and I found at least 4 people using my picture of a Krugerrand on ebay...I just didnt want to take the time to pursue it everytime I see someone using it, that and I have put no restriction on the picture or my site to say it cant be used so I figure they are public domain.

Being an ebay auction, where people quick loose confidence, a situation like that can result in losing money for me ( a low end price). It can result also in high end price into the false auction from Polish site (if the situation in Poland is the same like in Romania: where local coins are far expensive than on ebay). That was the reason for I've signaled the fraud.

Archived