CoinPeople.com

1924 French 10 centimes hole coin

Priceless

I have a few of these coins ranging from 1918 to 1939 and would like to know the price of them but i am getting different quotes ;) I was told that this 1924 coin with this torchmark was worth more than $10.00 and am also told that it is just worth .10 cents :ninja: what is the real worth of these coins i am confuzzed... Thanks, And oh i am new to this.

10centimes.jpg

Hey!! Thats my coin :ninja: I could be off of course but the torch mark doesnt make it worth more. On this coin you have a mint mark (cornucopia) it was minted at the Monnaie de Paris under Henry Patey, Engraver General 1896 - 1930. The torch is a privy mark of Henry Patey, chief engraver. This is my coin and I have looked up the value...probably around 2004, then, if I am not mistaken, it was worth less than a few bucks. ;)

I have a bunch of these in my desk drawer. Yours looks like a 10 centime piece, it's French, from the period 1852-1870 or so, Napoléon III, bronze, and, with I think the exception of a few rarer pieces, not worth very much at all. But kind of fun to have around nonetheless.

Can anyone tell me the price of this coin? OH and Drusus, If i stole your picture of your coin i am sorry i was just borrowing it and planned on giveing it back ;):ninja:

2nd Empire 10 centimes, can't quite make out the date but as it does not appear to have the laureate head of Napoleon III it would be between 1852 and 1857. Looks to be in quite nice condition, a common date/mint coin of this type should be worth $10-20 in AU/UNC.

Archived