Dave M

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really nice Madison, German AND French of course!

I thought you were going to say the last available French note has been purchased, and there are no more to collect :)

Send me a copy when you get a chance...

Thanks

Dave

Really nice Madison, German AND French of course!

I thought you were going to say the last available French note has been purchased, and there are no more to collect :)

Send me a copy when you get a chance...

Thanks

Dave

Dear Dave,

Have to send u the copy later when I get home this monday [23rd]noon from Hong Kong....

Have to send u the copy later when I get home this monday [23rd]noon from Hong Kong....

Thanks! Also check your email, I've been trying to send mails and they're bouncing on a "mailbox is full" error message.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BTW Santiago, your African notes images are stunners. I am always on the prowl for those after Dave M. has posted them too.

Thank you very much Saor Alba.

I love this banknotes and I see that Dave and Madison Have got very fantastic banknotes!!

are you are also a african collector ?

Thank yoy Saor !

• 3 months later...

Thanks Dave. Actually the reverse is the three cyclopses forging Jupiter's thunderbolts. I cannot see the detail well enough to pick out that they have one eye. Here's an article http://www.theoi.com/Titan/Kyklopes.html that talks about the cyclopses and has a photo of the mural. The mural was found at the "Bath of the Clyclopses" in a Roman city in Tunisia.

Dave

Thank you very much Saor Alba.

I love this banknotes and I see that Dave and Madison Have got very fantastic banknotes!!

are you are also a african collector ?

Thank yoy Saor !

I used to wonder what his main interests are, now I don't know what he is not a collector of :). Usually, he has insightful comments about most areas even if doesn't actually actively collect everything.

• 1 month later...