CoinPeople.com

Vote For My Mom By 05/10/2008 Contest

Here's the background:

I entered my mom in a contest that our local florist is sponsoring for Mother's Day. I could use about a dozen votes to get her in the top three contestants and to qualify for a prize.

So:

You must first be a registered user of Zeidlers. After registering and before May 10, 2008, you must go to the contest page and vote (hopefully a five-star vote) for my mom's picture. It was the first photo entered in the contest, so it will say, "Submitted By: Kathy C. - Added On: 04/22/2008" underneath the photo (a picture of my mom and my granddaughter.)

This link should get you there: http://www.zeidlers.com/contests/evansvill...ex.cfm?entID=67

Finally:

To prove that you've voted, come back and post how many current votes my mom's photo has after you have voted. After Mother's Day, I will draw from everyone voting and posting in this thread. If you want extra chances in my contest, get your significant other, children, friends, relatives, etc., to register and vote and you can post in this thread again to prove each of their votes.

Prize: A U.S. Proof Set. Can't remember the year but I'll post it later after I dig it out of my coin box.

Submitted By: Kathy C.

Added: 04/22/2008 12:32 AM Avg. Rating: 4.8

Number of Votes: 17

Mine will be 18. And I put a rating of 5.

I'll help you out even more but you'll have to find me a significant other first :ninja:

Your vote didn't count if you didn't get the confirmation email.

Verify Vote.

Thank you for voting on our contest, please click the link below to verify your vote.

VOTE VERIFICATION

Click to Verify Your Vote

Thank you for participating in a Zeidler's contest.

My vote pushed the count to 18. Avg. rating stayed at 4.8.

Your vote didn't count if you didn't get the confirmation email.

Verify Vote.

Thank you for voting on our contest, please click the link below to verify your vote.

VOTE VERIFICATION

Click to Verify Your Vote

Thank you for participating in a Zeidler's contest.

My vote pushed the count to 18. Avg. rating stayed at 4.8.

Hmm.. All I did was press vote, put in my email addy, and it said it was confirmed in a coming email... what did u do wrong?

Tried to vote but it dont like voters from outside the USA :ninja:

PS Having said that just got a email that I had to click to confirm my vote ;) So hopefuly I did vote LOL

Hmm.. All I did was press vote, put in my email addy, and it said it was confirmed in a coming email... what did u do wrong?

The email you receive has a link you click to verify your vote. If you didn't receive the email, try again.

I'll help you out even more but you'll have to find me a significant other first ;)

:ninja:

Oh. and I didn't have to register... just put in my email.. but I haven't gotten my confirmation email (though it said it registered it).

Two of my relatives said they had the same problem--not receiving a confirmation e-mail. One of them tried logging in three or four times and THEN they finally received a confirmation (which they replied to) and logged in and got to vote. The second one sent an e-mail to Zeidlers and complained and they immediately received a confirmation and was able to then log-in and vote.

I would suggest trying to log-in a few times and seeing if they then send you out a confirmation e-mail.

;)

We're in third place, right now!

;)

Thanks!!

;)

KEEP THOSE FIVE-STAR VOTES COMING!!!

:ninja:

Here are the contest entrants so far: :ninja:

bill

De Orc

Brett

Dockwalliper

roaddevil

henare

slowly but surely

dan8402

Don't forget--your friends and relatives that you get to vote count for an extra entry for you!!!

Here are the updated contest entrants so far: :ninja:

bill

De Orc

Brett

Dockwalliper (1)

roaddevil

henare

slowly but surely

dan8402

Dockwalliper (2)

Don't forget--your friends and relatives that you get to vote count for an extra entry for you!!!

Submitted By: Kathy C.

Added: 04/22/2008 12:32 AM Avg. Rating: 4.8

Number of Votes: 32

Sorry I couldn't get it above 4.8

Unfortunately, Mom didn't get enough votes. The ladies who won were very deserving, though. Gosh, one of the ladies adopted five kids!

Here are the final contest entrants: :ninja:

bill (1)

De Orc

Brett

Dockwalliper (1)

roaddevil

henare

slowly but surely

dan8402

Dockwalliper (2)

bill (2)

Rotten Rodney

Dockwalliper (3)

Thank you so much for your votes. I'm going to plug you guys in to a 'randomizer' and we'll see who the big winner is! Whoever's name comes up as number one gets the prize!!!

Drum roll, please...

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Brett

2. bill (2)

3. Rotten Rodney

4. dan8402

5. Dockwalliper (1)

6. slowly but surely

7. Dockwalliper (2)

8. roaddevil

9. De Orc

10. henare

11. bill (1)

12. Dockwalliper (3)

Timestamp: 2008-05-13 23:42:29 UTC

BRETT IS THE WINNER!!!

I'll be shipping out your U.S. Proof Set as soon as you pm me to verify your address.

Congratulations and thanks for playing, everybody!!!

Congratulations Brett and thank you Kat. I hope your mom had a good mother's day.

Archived