CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
BKB

Ruble 1712

1712avu5.jpg

1712buy8.jpg

A beautiful example of a very scarce issue! :ninja:;)

Is it yours, BKB? If so, then congratulations on such a worthy acquisition for your collection!

A beautiful example of a very scarce issue! :ninja:;)

Is it yours, BKB? If so, then congratulations on such a worthy acquisition for your collection!

Thank you. Too bad it is not a recent acquisition :-( Cannot get anything of the sort lately. It was always my goal to find a 1712 with this eagle paired with a portrait with no broch. I think that coin is the cutest one of 1712's. I guess the goal became an impossible dream at these prices.

Thank you. Too bad it is not a recent acquisition :-( Cannot get anything of the sort lately. It was always my goal to find a 1712 with this eagle paired with a portrait with no broch. I think that coin is the cutest one of 1712's. I guess the goal became an impossible dream at these prices.

We have a similar situation and a similar problem.

Here is my Slavic date 1707. I had a dream to get an Arabic date 1707 as its companion but that is now out of my reach because of pricing. :ninja:

1707roubleuj1.gif

We have a similar situation and a similar problem.

Here is my Slavic date 1707. I had a dream to get an Arabic date 1707 as its companion but that is now out of my reach because of pricing. :ninja:

1707roubleje5.gif

On the other hand, your slavic date 1707 is amazing!!! I only saw novodels of this quality. I personally would like to get 1707 with a small head. :-)

On the other hand, your slavic date 1707 is amazing!!! I only saw novodels of this quality. I personally would like to get 1707 with a small head. :-)

Thank you.

Gorny sold this one last year (not to me ;) ). :ninja:

image06128.jpg

Thank you.

Gorny sold this one last year (not to me ;) ). :ninja:

image06128.jpg

sadly, not to me either.

Here is one with arabic date.

It is also the rare revised portrait type without the hair ribbon. And a wonderful example of it as well! :ninja:

This one is yours, correct? It is a collector's prize. ;)

It is also the rare revised portrait type without the hair ribbon. And a wonderful example of it as well! :ninja:

This one is yours, correct? It is a collector's prize. ;)

Yes, it is mine. From the good old days.

Here is the one with ribbon. Some weekness in the middle of the eagle, but still pleasant.

That is an excellent set. :ninja:

Beautiful and rare. Congrats. Impossible to afford nowdays. I only wish that we can withstand the pressure of the rising prices and hold on to our collections.

Guys,

Thank you for sharing these pictures. It is a nice thing sometimes to browse the forum and get aestetic pleasure!