CoinPeople.com

2005 Red Book Hardcover Needed!

SMS

The two closest coin dealers "in my area" are a 2 hour and a 3 hour drive, respectively. Neither of them have a hardcover Red Book. Amazon...nope! eBay...nope! I am having absolutely no luck finding the last hardcover Red Book I need to complete my last 50 year run for this collection. If anybody has an extra one they need/want to get rid of, let me know! Thanks in advanced! PM me if you may have what I need!

Also, if anybody out there may collect or accumulate other books of obscurity, I need to start finishing my Green Book collection. For those of you who do not know, these are, well...green books. :ninja: They are called Appraising and Selling Your Coins published in the late 1960s and 1970s, subtitled The Green Coin Book. I would be interested in any edition, even ones I already have! Thanks!

As well, I need Craig manuals. These are called Coins of the World, 1750-1850, by William D. Craig. It's an extension of A Catalog Of Modern World Coins so to speak. I do not need the first edition, as I have too many of those already, but any later editions would be considered. Thanks again!

I think I have a green book. It is not pretty, but it has original ads that were inserted into the book.

Do you know what Edition it is? If you're in the market of getting rid of it, how much do you want? :ninja:

I've got a pristine 2005 hardcover I'd part with. Has my autograph (name) inside the front cover.

Archived