CoinPeople.com
BiggAndyy

Stop #11 - BiggAndyy

BA! Good to see you on CP again. Burks was next on the Libby list. He has been active here in the last month. I suggest you shoot him a PM and ask if he's still interested in a Libby visit. Get well Andy.

Well now, Burks wants to pass on a Libby visit and the next two names on the list Mediccoin and sidewinder520 have not been active in more than 3 years so the next name on the list is Abish. I'll shoot her a PM and see if she's up for a visit from Libby.

Abish    0

Smudge is teething on poor Libby! Got her here yesterday.

Art1.2    0

last post 2008? still no more poosts... um, im I missing something? D:

Abish still has it and so the progress is stalled. I say stalled because I have faith that Abish will send the coin on to me someday soon and then I'll restart the process, with a new list.

Dave    0

Six years on? A man of faith, for sure. Seems to me that one could at least post something in a few days, nevermind years.

I say start a new series with another coin. "Libby" is gone.

Art1.2    0

Six years on? A man of faith, for sure. Seems to me that one could at least post something in a few days, nevermind years.

I say start a new series with another coin. "Libby" is gone.

Supposedly Libby is alive and well and living with Abish. She's contacted me quite a while ago and said she'd send the coin on to me to redo the visit lists. But it has never happened. I think she has many things going on in her life at this time and haven't heard from her since then.