CoinPeople.com

Lincoln Cents

corkykile

Okay, so it was a stupid question.

17 people looked at the post and no-one replied.

Guess I didn't ask in the right way.

Now... Lincoln Cents....

There must be an exact center on the top of the obverse of the coin... what is it? :ninja:

There must be an exact center on the top of the reverse of the coin... what is it? ;)

Doesn't anyone know the answer? Please, pretty please.

Corky

too lazy to figure it out myself. I'd say get a picture from any site that has good pictures, put it in photoshop or paint, use the rulers in those programs and find the centermost pixels.

why do you ask?

too lazy to figure it out myself. I'd say get a picture from any site that has good pictures, put it in photoshop or paint, use the rulers in those programs and find the centermost pixels.

why do you ask?

Just Because. :ninja:

Well, because I want to know if a coin has a rotated back or front. So unless I know what the official center of the top of the coin is I cannot determine if the back or front is out of alignment.

;) Corky

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. There is no real way to tell which side is out of alignment, only that in relation to each other, there is rotation.

:ninja: sry my brain is all mush from doing my accounting homework (gahh ledgers an journals an 4% discount ...GAHH!!!! ) .....ehh like dustin i look at lincolns head an turn the coin if the reverse is not like other coins then i say it rotated (well not the reverse maybe the observe rotated...you nvr know ...if only that darn coin can talk it will tell us x) )

Archived