CoinPeople.com

Twisted Auction...for lack of better names ENDED

daggit

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.95018 EUR =8.25$.

Payable at demand also in Romanian Lei: 20.17 as follows: 1 x 10 lei + 1 x 5 lei + 5 x 1 leu (all crisp new polymer notes) + 1 x 10 bani + 1 x 5 bani + 2 x 1 ban (all UNC).

Overbid: also extra 1 x 50 bani in worth of 20 cents.

So my final bid is 8.45$!

Time zonings and deep sea missioning have been making conspirations to withold LeSnipe from his rightful bidding. It is known as common that many people of the stolen Belgique Territories now being to call Canada are to deny bidding to innocent Belgium lads.

I would be to offer 14.2€ if bidding for LeSnipe was permissioned.

(Also to be stating that People of the Hosiery have feelings and do give a darn!)

Time zonings and deep sea missioning have been making conspirations to withold LeSnipe from his rightful bidding. It is known as common that many people of the stolen Belgique Territories now being to call Canada are to deny bidding to innocent Belgium lads.

I would be to offer 14.2€ if bidding for LeSnipe was permissioned.

(Also to be stating that People of the Hosiery have feelings and do give a darn!)

;) I'm honored that this humble auction brought ya to visit ;) Are all Belgium lads innocent? ;) The decision for the right to enter after closing the auction would be left to the "dedicated", "weary" soldiers who have faithfully fought here for five days now. :ninja:

Sorry for having offended thee ;)

Archived