CoinPeople.com

Lincoln 1993

corkykile

Guess I better keep trying. I gotta find one someday... I have so many coins for these years that there is bound to be one.

I was hoping it would qualify mostly because it is in a proof set.

Most of the close AM's I have seem to be actually touching... some just barely, but nonetheless touching.

Best I get back to my coins and see if I can find one... just one... just one... just one :ninja:

Thanks for giving it your time...

Corky

Guess I better keep trying. I gotta find one someday... I have so many coins for these years that there is bound to be one.

I was hoping it would qualify mostly because it is in a proof set.

Most of the close AM's I have seem to be actually touching... some just barely, but nonetheless touching.

Best I get back to my coins and see if I can find one... just one... just one... just one :ninja:

Thanks for giving it your time...

Corky

Corky, dont forget about the close AM '92 variety.! Very Rare.!! Check out the price list.

http://www.pcgs.com/prices/frame.chtml?typ...incoln_cent_mod

• 2 weeks later...
Now I gotta check the 93s and 92s? Holy smokes!! Next you'll want me to check EVERY Lincoln I come across! :ninja: I guess I better put a Lincoln cent book on my Christmas list. ;)

Hey, you gotta believe in something and Santa Claus is the best one I can think of.

'Looking Through Lincoln Cents' by Charles Daughtrey, is a pretty good book, but it doesn't give all of what we like to discuss in our error forum.

You better get started on that letter to the North Pole.

Corky

Never, but never, stop believing!

Archived