CoinPeople.com

Introducing Short Snorters 2005

Right;

Gxseries, Oli, Kuhli and Trantor, the 2005-S Short Snorters have been printed and are nearly ready for shipping, technically they should have gone out this afternoon, but due to a few things cropping up it got delayed.

I just need some bigger envelopes to send them out in.

Trantor i've got a Series A, Second Issue (10GN) for you (i.e one with that little error [the black mintmark] corrected). If i were you'd i'd hang onto the First Issue one you've got because heck there's only six of them in existence, and there won't be anymore. I can't issue the corrected 20s yet though because i've got some First Issues to dispose of still.

As for the Short Snorters i thought they looked good on the computer screen, but they look way better on paper! :ninja:

I like my error note, I'll save it and later when it gets really valueable , I will sel it and then retire :ninja:

Well i doubt it'll be worth that much, but hopefully when we issue Series B in 2006, which will be a totally different design, there will be more interest in the series. Especially if you're doing the old type set.

I am well and truly impressed with the artistry.

The underlying social factors are another wow :ninja: for me.

Michael

I am well and truly impressed with the artistry.

The underlying social factors are another wow  :ninja:  for me.

Michael

Pity you didn't come along sooner Michael, i just gave a few sets away. But i've finished printing them now and shipped them all off.

Art will be auctioning two sets off later though, an S set and the signed A sets. So if you want one that's how you get one. ;)

I'll post a Short Snorter 2005 signup sheet pretty soon. After you signup you'll need to send me your mailing address and I'll PM my mailing address to you. I'll set a deadline for receiving the notes and get the whole thing moving. I'm not planning to get this one rolling for a while. Maybe in August. Too much stuff going on right now.