CoinPeople.com

Spink Patina Collection

Johnny 1989

Here we go then, first off the Spink Patina 20th Century Monarch's series, I should point out however that the Edward VIII Cyprus coin shown here is actually from the 70's and not related to the Spink Patina collection of 2000/1 & that the Edward VIII Double Florin has already been posted up thread, however I deciced that seeing as I had the other five monarchs Double Florins to scan I may as well put them all together:

Patina01a.jpg

Patina01b.jpg

Double Florins of Victoria, Edward VII & George V, Edward VII's has a odd border round his bust.

Patina02a.jpg

Patina02b.jpg

Double Florins of Edward VIII, George VI & Elizabeth II, I believe this was the only Elizabeth II coin in the Patina range.

Patina04a.jpg

Patina04b.jpg

Victoria Isle Of Man Model 4 Shillings, Edward VIII Cypiot Crown (Non Spink), Edward VIII Australian Crown, George VI Jersey Model 4 Shillings

And now for the later stuff, I believe all these were done after the 20th Century Patina's, the Elizabeth I & Oliver Cromwell coins I'm not sure of when they were produced, the George III-Victoria coins seem to date from the mid 00's, possibly:

Patina03a.jpg

Patina03b.jpg

Elizabeth I Crown & Oliver Cromwell Crown

Patina05a.jpg

Patina05b.jpg

George III Scottish & Welsh Crowns & George IV Scottish & Welsh Crowns

Patina06a.jpg

Patina06b.jpg

William IV Three Graces Crown, Victoria unusual Minerva Britannia Crown

Hope you all like these, more to come soon :ninja:

Patina03a.jpg

Patina03b.jpg

Elizabeth I Crown & Oliver Cromwell Crown

Patina05a.jpg

Patina05b.jpg

George III Scottish & Welsh Crowns & George IV Scottish & Welsh Crowns

I do like these a lot! :ninja:

Next some randoms:

Patina101a.jpg

Patina101b.jpg

L-R: George III Crowns of Jersey, Hibernia (Ireland), UK & a Pattern Copper 2 Pence

Patina102a.jpg

Patina102b.jpg

L-R: George IV 1820 Hibernia (Ireland) crown & 1830 Hibernia (Ireland) Crown, William IV Ceylon 4 Shillings Crown & New South Wales and Sydney (Australia) 5 Shillings Crown

Patina103a.jpg

Patina103b.jpg

Victoria Minerva Crown with Jubilee Head, Edward VIII George & The Dragon Pattern (70's version non Spink) & Edward VIII Isle Of Man Crown

More soon :ninja:

All great. I especially like the manxian jumping into the water.

But the lion on the GIII.... seems a little... submissive?

Thanks, I've got a few more on the way soon, I'll be honest the Sierra Leone one is my least favourite of the lot, I'm not that keen on the design of the lion myself, however the other designs I really like.

A few more, not many, still got about 6-10 to post:

Pattern201a.jpg

Pattern201b.jpg

Two William IV Patterns left dated 1836, right dated 1837

Pattern202a.jpg

Pattern202b.jpg

Some rather odd ones, L-R: Elizabeth II 5 Euro Crown, Edward VIII One Florin (unofficial design) & Brass Three Pence (based on the unused design of which a few accidently got into circulation)

More soon

Archived