CoinPeople.com

A Big HI! from Canada!

Hey guys!

To keep it short and sweet: I'm a collector from Canada, starting his rather cliche collection of quarters from circulation. It's gonna be a hell of a time getting that Bobcat quarter ;)

Mostly collect Canadian coins, seeing how I get them in my pocket change everyday, but that world junk bin at the store is temp-ting!

Anyways, glad to be here, can't wait to get out and POST! :ninja:

Welcome, fellow Canuck. Don't give up on the Bobcat. I thought the same thing, too, but managed to find one in the register at work one day. It was my second silver quarter! But alas, I haven't found any in my change since I left that job. I've been having trouble finding the provincial quarters to help my son complete his set, though.

Welcome aboard, we like Canadians, we must because we actually have King Rodney of Canada here on our very ownest forum. :ninja:

If you think the Bobcat 25¢ is a bit scarce, trying getting one here, I can get just about everything else from circulation, with the exception of the Poppy 25¢ coins.

They let you become canadian without knowing who this is?

Im sure it was on the test.

I believe it was right after the curling portion. :ninja:

But since you only needed 12 out of 20 correct, we're bound to miss a few. I know I failed the ice skating part. ;)

Archived