CoinPeople.com

The Official V Cents Hosting Sign Up Thread

Guest Stujoe

Guest Stujoe
I would like in if you do this...

I'm in the great state of North Jersey. One mile from Giants Stadium and seven miles from NYC.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stujoe

Sounds good! Now that I have PCI4 all taken care of and running, I will be making the order of the Host List this weekend.

Guest Stujoe

I have posted the order of hosts.

Basically, I juggled a little bit based upon Geography. After running the RCC Mint for a time, limiting the mailing distance a little can help. Also, it gives the opportunity in some cases for a 'hand off' if the people involved so desired although that is obviously not a requirement and is relatively impossible in most cases.

If anyone is no longer interested in hosting or I have their location wrong or they have moved, etc please let me know here.

Guest Stujoe
:ninja: I will get it out this week! Many things have got away from me since I went back to work. I will box it tonight, though. In fact I am going to do it Right Now!

Guest Stujoe
Kewl

What ya think, will it be here (Netherlands) in october, cause then I'm making a special trip, I'd love to take the CP-cent with me there

Guest Stujoe
:ninja: That would be a 'No'. It way depends upon how it moves and what people do with it and such. Way too variable to give an estimate that far out.