CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
Scottishmoney

What Happened ?

Just received this email from the hosting company:

>The server is back online. There was a failure with the hardware and the drives were moved to a new server early this morning.

I don't understand this. The Bunny is away and we still managed to overload the server... ;):ninja:

Still running slow for me.

Still running slow for me.

^ same for me. Slow BUT it's here.

I was sitting in the corner rolled up in a ball weeping yesterday unable to connect :ninja:

Reply from the hosting company regarding slow response times:

>Several databases have tables which are in the process of being repaired. Also with the downtime the server is very busy at the moment. The load should stabilize once the tables are repaired and the traffic slows a little. We are still working on the server and repairing tables.

Thanks for the update! Currently CP is still somewhat slow for me, but at least I was able to get in and send some ultra-urgent PMs. :ninja:

Christian

I had to contact Doc through omnicoin to ask him if he was having troubles too. I was scared you guys blocked me from CP for some reason. I've only been here half a year, but I've seen you do it to some others! It's only a matter of time for me : (

I had to contact Doc through omnicoin to ask him if he was having troubles too. I was scared you guys blocked me from CP for some reason. I've only been here half a year, but I've seen you do it to some others! It's only a matter of time for me : (

Things happen with servers, it happens about twice a year, something you have no control over.

Just received this email from the hosting company:

>The server is back online. There was a failure with the hardware and the drives were moved to a new server early this morning.

I don't understand this. The Bunny is away and we still managed to overload the server... ;);)

:ninja: I gave up for a day then went on vacation.

Another CP mystery on our hands, it would be nice if there was some announcement that there was an issue and it got taken care of, instead of just putting the site up and leaving. :ninja: