CoinPeople.com

1780 Maria Theresa Silver Thaler

roaddevil

well i have found a new coin dealer near my old dealer he sells alot of nice coins same price as my old dealer but with no discounts :ninja:. anyway he has about 5 or 7 1780 Maria Theresa Silver Thaler's i dont know if they are real he sells em for 5BD thats about $12.50. he sells a few counterfits and i am asking because i saw that he sells a few 1803 silver dollars (which i is not real but counterfits because only 4 exist) for the same price and he claims they are real and he is not experienced he sells a 1974 nickel and thinks its silver (lol).any way i will post a few pic of the coin i got from a site and will post the link below tell me what u think if i should buy one or no? oh and he sells an napoleon III coin to.

http://24carat.co.uk/mariatheresathalerframe.html

1780austriamariatheresathalerobv240.JPG

1780austriamariatheresathalerrev240.JPG

well i have found a new coin dealer near my old dealer he sells alot of nice coins same price as my old dealer but with no discounts :ninja:. anyway he has about 5 or 7 1780 Maria Theresa Silver Thaler's i dont know if they are real he sells em for 5BD thats about $12.50. he sells a few counterfits and i am asking because i saw that he sells a few 1803 silver dollars (which i is not real but counterfits because only 4 exist) for the same price and he claims they are real and he is not experienced he sells a 1974 nickel and thinks its silver (lol).any way i will post a few pic of the coin i got from a site and will post the link below tell me what u think if i should buy one or no? oh and he sells an napoleon III coin to.

http://24carat.co.uk/mariatheresathalerframe.html

Restrikes of the famous Thaler are very common, they are not counterfit, but legitimate silver restrikes. Check the link in this post from a while ago. They are very nice.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived